By creating strong and strategic partnerships with importers, wholesalers, and retailers, we intend to always be true and clear to our commitments so as to give consumers the highest quality products at a reasonable cost. To achieve quality products, we follow a five-step manufacturing process.
1. The raw leather is tested for quality and is sorted for the manufacturing process. The leather pieces go through multiple tests before they are sent to the cutting section. We have an experienced team from all across the country who look for quality leather.
2. A team of around 120 skilled persons is allocated to cut leather pieces using die-cutting machines. They recheck the quality of provided leather before cutting and ensure there is minimum wastage of leather.
3. The cut-pieces are now sent to the stitching department, where they went through 350 stitching machines. The work is carried out under two shifts having a 4-hour break in between. Each worker produces 100 pairs of gloves, working six days a week. So, a single machine produces 200 pairs daily and about 4500 to 4800 pieces in a month. All the gloves are stitched according to the required size and design. A fire-resistant thread is used for stitching.
4. Gloves are then sent to the quality control department, where they keenly analyze all the gloves for quality and design. The defective pieces are left out, and the rest are sent to the packaging department. The repairable gloves are sent back to the stitching and cutting department, respectively.
5. Keeping in mind the weather resistance, we pack the pair of gloves safely so that importers can receive them in the best condition.
Apart from the manufacturing centre, we have a skilled team of designers and researchers keen to produce the best designed-gloves capable of performing various tasks. We have an enthusiastic marketing team who works hard and has helped grow our business worldwide. Apart from that, a customer service team is working 24/7 to answer all the queries and inquiries from our clients.